Monday, September 11, 2006

communication

I am supposed to be good at it
As I teach my students, successful communication depends on the detection and repair of misunderstandings that may interfere with the creation of shared knowledge.
I cannot get across to my father.
Stuck in a totally different place, stuck in a situation which sacks because he is alone and just know he learns how to function alone,
I am stuck in between waiting for him to decide what he wants for me so that I move on with planning a wedding.
I 'm stuck
Stuck, stuck, stuck
I wish that things were different
I wish that he wasn't alone
I wish I had my mom to go wedding gown shopping with!
I wish
But in this I believe, the ability of social beings to detect and repair misunderstandings
I believe in communication
as hard as it may be now

1 comment:

fylakas-aggelos said...

Έτσι είναι Μαρινάκι μου, η επικοινωνία είναι δύσκολη και μάλιστα όταν αφορά την αληθινή ζωή και δει την δική μας .... Μου λείπει πολύ η Μαμά και πολύ θα ήθελα να ήταν μαζί μας τώρα σε όλη αυτή την προετοιμασία για τον γάμο σου ...... Είναι σαν να την βλέπω μπροστά να μας χαμογελά .... Χαρούμενη από εκεί...