Wednesday, February 13, 2008

because I think, love, breath, and get mad

These days I seem to pump energy from a newly found source. I don't know what that source is or where it comes from, but I seem to be getting fuel from it. Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing. It's certainly something I needed.

I cannot stop thinking about different things. Politics, language, how much I want a baby, how much I love my husband, how I should stop treating the dog like a human being, the fact that I should get a job, the fact that my best friend is pregnant and I am not there, how much I want two of my closest friends to get married, the fact that I should lose weight and start working out again, that I am a PhD candidate! Oh, lord this is tiring!

Then I remember that I need to breath so I turn on the TV. It's time for some cheesy, bad, maybe brainless TV show. And all of a sudden I find hidden meanings that make me think a little more and that's when I get pissed off!

I get mad with the fact that I should be able to push pause in my head. That I should be able to stop thinking and judging, evaluating. Stop doing that and make love instead. I should stop thinking and have sex.
Thank God for Valentine's Day!

No comments: