Thursday, January 24, 2008

every night you visit me

Every night you visit me in my dreams. I like seeing you, I wake up and think you are still with me. The dreams are very vivid, they are almost real. I see you and touch you and wonder when I will hear your voice again. That's the only part of you I don't have. The silence is deafening in my dreams. I would really like to hear your voice again. Maybe you come to visit because you know I need you now. Maybe it's because you know that I need to have you close to me to give the courage and strength to keep fighting, endure, finish what I have started and not be put down. Accomplish my dreams which seen unrecognizable lately, not settle.

I think I 'm going through another wave of mourning. I really miss you mom. I really want you to be here and hold me and talk to me like we used to. As I write this I cry. I haven't done that in a while. Tears tend to be liberating, but today they feel burdening. I feel like I did a couple of years ago when I could not believe that you left us, that you were taken away from us. It is unbearable to think that the only way I can feel you and touch you is in my dreams. I don't think I will ever stop feeling this way.

I love you and I miss you like crazy!

1 comment:

fylakas-aggelos said...

Kathe fora pou skeftomai oti exeis figei gia panta trelenomai... exei meres emena na me episkefteis sto oneiro mou.. Ksero pia pos tha mou leipeis..PANTA! Prospatho na milao gia sena kai na ekfrazo ta sinaisthimata mou opoia kai an einai auta..PANTA tha se agapo kai tha prospatho na se kano perifani kathe mera..Tha mporousa na grafo kai na milao meres gia sena kai auto na eisai sigouri oti tha to kano me ta egonia sou (kai auta pou tha erthoun) kai me tous antropous pou den exeis gnorisei giati eisai enas ksexoristos antropos...Na eisai panta dipla mou na me odigeis opos to ekanes panta...Apla mou einai kai emena diskolo marina mou na dexto oti den tha tin agizo, den tha tin akouo kai na tin vlepo...Niotho omos oti ekei pou einai einai kalitera oso kai an me ponaei auto kai apo tin mia thimono me tin epilogi tis kai apo tin alli prospatho na tin sevasto...