Friday, July 28, 2006

painfully obvious

it's painfully obvious that dad doesn't know how to handle us
it's painfully obvious that mom is not here
it's painfully obvious that you are not here with me, holding my hand as you always do
it's painfully obvious that things are not the same
it's painfully obvious that I 'm the woman of the house and I don't like it!
it's painfully obvious that I am left to deal with the changes in life as a grown up!
I don't know whether realizing all these is good or bad
I only know that I am lucky enough to have a partner who's always going to help me through thick and thin!
That's just joyfully obvious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad knows how to handle us. He is overjoyed that you are happy. He doesn't' know how t ohandle the fact that you will in all likelihood be moving to the States.

Your mom is always there, just not physically.

I am always with you too, holding your hand and caring for you, just as I can feel you with me.

Things never remain the same, the differences make life worth living.

You have grown up - life is what you make of it, and you are who and what you want to be. You are there for your father. Enjoy it.

I am always there for you.

amalia said...

...με δυσκολεύεις με τη γλώσσα!...έτσι θέλω μόνο να σου πω ότι σε αγαπάω!

fylakas-aggelos said...

Είσαι πολύ τυχερή γιατί έχεις ένα υπέροχο σύντροφο που είναι δίπλα σου.. ένα πατέρα που παλεύει να βρει τις ισορροπίες του και τους ρόλους του που του άφησε η μαμά και εμένα... σε αγαπώ πολύ Μαρινάκι μου... Θα τα καταφέρουμε γιατί έχουμε μάθει στα δύσκολα.. Η Μάνα μας μας μεγάλωσε σωστά..Μας καμαρώνει και μας χαμογελά και είναι πάντα δίπλα μας και μέσα μας.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»