Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a girl!

I knew I am carrying a girl. I had this feeling deep inside me that a little girl was meant to be my first born. When I dreamed of my mother on Sunday night, I woke up Monday morning 100% sure that I am carrying a little girl. It feels like my mom will come back to life through this little girl!
And, if my daughter turns out to be half the woman my mom was, I will be incredibly proud!
I am glad that my husband wants to name her Maria-Carol. I am glad that he never once asked why name her after our mothers! He wouldn't be the man I love if he did, and I am incredibly lucky to have him as my partner!
I can't wait to feel her move inside me. I can't wait to hold her when she is born.
I am thankful that everything is well, that she is healthy and that we are having her.
Mama, thank you for looking after us. Thank you for making your presence known!

No comments: